Camp Trnovc is located in Zgornje Duplje which is located by the regional road Naklo-Tržič in the Upper Carniola region. The camp offers 50-60 spaces for tents and caravans. In the middle of the greenery stands a large farmhouse in which the was once a mill.
The campsite is located in an idyllic location by the river Tržiška Bistrica and is ideal for people who want to explore the surroundings of unspoiled nature, especially by cycling and hiking. The camp also offers a tennis court, a bowling alley and a small playground for the children. Bikes can also be rented.
Camp is open from start of May to last of September.
- Person per day - 8.00€
- Wooden tent per day - 8.00€
- Children under 6 years of age - free
- Pet (cat, dog,...) - 1.00€
- Electricity per day - 3.50€
- Tourist tax per person per day - 0.58€